They started playing nerf guns in the morning...Irvin (who had gone home the night before) came back over and picked up right where he left off. Kim went to the grocery store and when I came back..they were still playing nerf guns. Patience award goes to Gary who is planted on the couch watching his Sunday football amongst the running around, nerf bullets flying over his head and straining to hear the games on the tv. Patience award also goes to the dog. At first he thought it was fun to chase after the bullets, but now he is so exhausted he just barely lifts his head if one happens to land near him.
Here's some pics of the boys in action:



They have had a complete blast...more fun then they ever could imagine. I haven't seen this big of a smile on Kyle's face for a long time. Oh boy..he is going to be tired tonight...but so worth every minute of it.
Oh..and I'm sure you are asking. With all of those bullets flying around...are you going to be finding them everywhere? In the most unimaginable places we will be finding nerf bullets for quite awhile. Trust me when I tell you...they are everywhere.
Hoping for a nice long nap when the battle comes to an end.
Happy birthday Kyle!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment