So..we are down to 4..a little more manageable. Here's the boys playing on the Wii...Mario Olympics. They had a blast with this game. They all got to choose characters and do olympic events against each other. I know it doesnt' look like it in this picture...but they are all swimming (the Wii way). (left to right: Slater, Kyle, Nick and Irvin)

After pizza, Kyle had asked for homemade cupcakes...cool..no bakery cake! One of the boys took one bite and asked where I got the cupcakes..I said, I made them. He said, "you can make cupcakes at home". Hmmm....what does that say about America's households these days? :-)
After eating the boys decided that they wanted to do an indoor Nerf gun battle. Gary, Shadow and I held up in the bedroom and listened to these 4 boys..in the dark have the best time ever. Shooting nerf bullets over and over again, building fortresses, turning the lights on to find the bullets and reload..just to do it all over again. After a few hours we finally went out and then they all settled down on the pull out sofa bed to watch "IronMan". Gary hadn't seen it either and we all enjoyed it. We told the boys that they could stay up as long as they wanted to. However, when I woke up at 3am I couldn't believe that our son and Slater were still awake..playing the Wii. Gary went out and said..ok, time to settle down to bed.


No comments:
Post a Comment