We arrived at 10am full of lots of plans to go here, see this, do this and head back home by 4pm. HA! That all went away when the first ride that Molly took us on was a water ride. Well, it was bad enough that the ride itself totally drenched us (at 10:10am) but then at the end of the ride people in the observation area can pay a quarter and push a button to squirt a hose at your already soaked body. Yours truly ended up with one right in the face. So much for my hairdo and makeup for the day.
Overall the kids and I had a fabulous time. Not a lot of waiting for the rides (with the exception of the Stargate ride) and we got great seats at the shows we decided to go see.

I love penguins and my favorite exhibit was the penguin exhibit. Kyle, Molly and myself actually got the penguins to follow our fingers up and down the glass. They played right along with us. Very cute! I told Kyle I'd love to bring one home as a pet. He was game! Not sure what Gary would say!
One of our favorite shows was of course the whale show. Who doesn't love seeing that massive mammal jump high in the air and then of course splash all of the crowd that sits down in front. Speaking of sitting in front, Molly and Kyle had front row seats and got soaked. I sat about 10 row seats and still got a little wet! Kyle said he had never tasted salt water and now doesn't think he ever wants to taste it again. My favorite part was when the trainer came and had the whale stick her tongue out..right in front of the seats where Kyle and Molly were sitting. My cute boy stood up and quickly stuck his tongue right back out at the whale. Bonding moment I suppose.
We were lucky enough to run into the SuperHeroes more than once and Kyle was excited to see Batman and Robin and of course Molly wanted to see Wonder Woman. We just missed seeing the Road Runner, Wyle Coyote and Daffy Duck. Taz was very excited to have his picture taken with the kids too.



No comments:
Post a Comment