I'm stressing over work, there's a lot for me to finish up before I leave and not to bore everyone with what is happening there...its
nuts! It's really the first time I've felt any kind of stress since leaving Systron. I was kinda getting used to not having to deal with working in a stressful environment!

Kyle and I were playing around with our new digital camera tonight and he wanted to take some pictures. Here is one he took of me. I guess in an "artsy" way its kinda neat. We also discovered the video feature of this camera. Very cool, Kyle didn't know I was filming him but he sent out a Birthday/Fathers Day greeting to Gary. Now if anyone can tell me how to upload that on my computer so I can send it to him I would be so grateful! By the way, mark the calendars, Gary's birthday is coming up on June 16th. We won't be with him to celebrate this year which is very sad. Greetings from family and friends would make his day!



No comments:
Post a Comment