Wednesday, June 07, 2006

EBAY AND HOMEWORK


No, the two are not one and the same. But, that was life last night at the Kaiser household. I picked up Kyle from his after school care and asked him about his homework. Kyle said how much he doesn't like homework and asked if I liked it. I told him that it isn't always fun, but something we have to do and go through for school. He then asked if they have homework in Arizona. I said, more than likely they do..most schools, if not all have homework. He said, "oh brother, I was going to get excited about moving to Arizona if they didn't have homework." :-)

I love eBay..not just for the deals but you can find things on there that you never can find anywhere else. I had just run out of my teeny tiny little container of this eyeshadow I fell in love with. It was part of a kit I got last year. I cannot find that particular color anywhere! Well, last night I checked eBay and wow...some woman in West Virginia had 3 of them, and cheap! Lucky me! I love eBay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim, you and I are on the same wave length. I think ebay is fantastic and have decorated our Wisconsin home with many ebay finds.
--Leaky