I spoke to Diane tonight, heard all about Melinda's delivery, the baby and how much he looked like Melinda when she was a baby. Amazing that I can still remember holding her when she was baby Dylan's size. Her crazy hair that stood up and out everywhere. I remember that whenever Grandma Bishop picked her up, she would scream. Now..to see her little one. Time travels by..but it is so awesome that as it travels by, it gives us wonderful things to treasure.
Babies are the best. Yes, they are a lot of work but so worth it. Becoming a mother was the most incredible thing ever. But, seeing your little niece that you used to hold as a baby...now have their own baby..well, its pretty incredible too.
Welcome baby Dylan. I put a slideshow of the pictures Melinda sent over to the right ---->
(TIP: If you click on the picture it will open up into a bigger sized picture to view)
I'm homesick right now..missing my family. Missing my Mom. How she too would have loved seeing Melinda, Barrie and baby Dylan. New babies to her were also the best thing. There's been 2 great grandkids born since she passed. Time continues to move on.
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment